Emotions-Centered Coaching Course w/Dan Newby – Asia Pacific/EMEA time zones
What is it? A 6-part Zoom hosted course to help you build a practical and powerful understanding of emotions as an essential coaching tool and introduce you to the Emotions-Centered Coaching Model.
Designed and presented by Dan Newby, best-selling author on emotional literacy, founder of www.schoolofemotions.world, and a global advocate for emotional learning.
Who is it for?
- Coaches of any experience level who want to expand their range of skills and offer a unique approach centered on emotions.
- Leaders, educators, or others who want to learn how to lead a coaching conversation leveraging emotions as a tool.
What will you learn?
- To articulate emotions with precision and how to deconstruct them into their three essential elements
- To notice and employ various dimensions of emotions such as time orientation, direction of reference, and emotions about emotions
- To listen for the emotions associated with and underlying your coachee’s breakdown or challenge
- The Emotions-Centered Coaching™ model
- To fluidly weave emotional distinctions into your coaching, leading, and conversations
- To navigate your own emotions in the service of your coaching and leadership
How is it organized?
6 two-hour Zoom sessions in consecutive weeks.
What does it cost?
Tuition for the course is $795. This includes Dan’s three books on emotions and emotional literacy and a set of Emoli Emotion Flash Cards.
* If you are interested in this course and the full price is currently beyond your means, please write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options
What else do I need to know:
- You’ll be awarded 12 pre-approved ICF Core Competency CCEUs upon completion
- You will have any time access to Dan Newby for conversations about your learning or coaching challenges
This is the first of two steps to becoming certified as an ECC™ by School of Emotions.
Please contact me with any questions at email@example.com.
EMEA/Asia Pacific Regions:
Wednesday, May 12th – 10h to 12h CEST / 16h to 18h Singapore