About this Event
Every human being has emotions yet we often have an uneasy relationship with them. Change that in this immersive, engaging masterclass.
How would you describe your relationship with emotions? Strained? Challenging? Uncomfortable? Unsure? Those are all answers I’ve gotten to this question. Most of us have never spent time focused on emotional learning and are therefore not emotionally literate, but that can change.
If you are a person serving others, a coach, leader, therapist, educator or parent, this 2-day immersive workshop will change your understanding of and relationship with emotions. You will learn a framework that is logical, your comfort will increase, and you will begin to see that emotions are as natural as breathing, eating and sleeping.
In this course you will:
- Learn the 4-part framework for working with emotions
- Experience Dan demonstrating Emotions-Centered Coaching™ (ECC)
- Practice implementing Emotions-Centered Coaching™ (ECC)
- I will be joined by Becky Ives, Founder of the Mentor Coaching Series, who will lead somatic activities to engage with emotions that partner brilliantly with creative leadership.
To set up a conversation, please contact Dan directly at email@example.com.
- Masterclass will be held Saturday, April 18th, 2020 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday, April 19th from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Introductory webinar pre-learning session will be held to meet other participants
- A 90-minute follow up webinar for the group will be scheduled during the Masterclass