Did you miss it? Here is the replay:
Emotions-Centered Coaching Course
A 4-part Zoom hosted course to help you build a practical and powerful understanding of emotions as an essential coaching tool.
What will you learn?
- NThe Emotions-Centered Coaching™ model and how to integrate it into your coaching
- NTo articulate emotions with precision and how to deconstruct them into their three essential elements
- NTo notice and employ various dimensions of emotions such as time orientation, direction of reference, and emotions about emotions
- NTo listen for the emotions associated with and underlying your coachee’s breakdown or challenge
- NTo fluidly weave emotional distinctions into your coaching, leading and conversations
- NTo navigate your own emotions in the service of your coaching and leadership
What is it?
A 4-part Zoom hosted workshop to help you build a practical and powerful understanding of emotions as an essential coaching tool. Designed and presented by Dan Newby, best-selling author on emotional literacy, founder of www.schoolofemotions.world, and a global advocate for emotional learning.
Who is it for?
- NCoaches of any experience level who want to expand their range of skills and offer a unique approach centered on emotions.
- NLeaders, educators, or others who want to learn how to lead a coaching conversation leveraging emotions as a tool.
How is it organized?
4 consecutive Mondays with between session reflections and assignments.
- }Sessions will be held on March 1st, 8th,15th, and 22nd from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. EST/ 16h00 to 19h00 CET.
- Please confirm the time in your location on www.timeanddate.com.
Who is Dan Newby?
Dan is a champion for Emotional Literacy, and works with leaders, educators, and coaches worldwide. His passion is helping emotional literacy become common sense and emotions a tool for daily use.
He has authored four books on emotional literacy and its application to coaching. He regularly leads his course Emotions-Centered Coaching for coaches and “people who support people” including leaders, therapists, educators, faith leaders, and parents.
He has worked with leaders in the U.S., Germany, Italy, El Salvador, Mexico, Slovakia, UK, Singapore and Canada. His coaching clients come from manufacturing, educational organizations, and NGOs. He often combines individual and group work and is the originator of Emotions-Centered Coaching.
His training and mentoring of coaches occur primarily through his online training programs, virtual, and live masterclasses.
What does it cost?
The course has a value of $795, however, I recognize that not everyone who would like to attend is in a position to pay the full amount. So, every course is offered on the basis of “pay what works for you”.
You can determine, based on your personal situation, what to pay. To take advantage of this offer simply write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t let your financial situation keep you from deepening your understanding of the vital area of emotions.
What else do I need to know:
- NYou'll be awarded 12 pre-approved ICF CCEUs upon completion
- NYou will have anytime access to Dan Newby for conversations about your learning or coaching challenges
This is the first of two steps to become certified as an ECC™ by School of Emotions.
What People Are Saying About Schoolofemotions
Director & Lead Coach
Director of EEO Specialists
BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
RESPONSIBLE: Schoolofemotion / PURPOSE: Manage the sending of information, commercial prospecting and give access to online products / LEGITIMATION: Consent of the interested party / RIGHTS: This site uses its own and third-party cookies. If you continue browsing, we consider that you accept their use. More information in our privacy notice.