Emotions-Centered Coaching Course w/Dan Newby
What is it? A 6-part Zoom hosted workshop to help you build a practical and powerful understanding of emotions as an essential coaching tool.
Designed and presented by Dan Newby, best-selling author on emotional literacy, founder of www.schoolofemotions.world, and a global advocate for emotional learning.
Who is it for?
- Coaches of any experience level who want to expand their range of skills and offer a unique coaching approach centered on emotions.
- Leaders, educators, or other ‘people who support people’ who want to learn how to lead a coaching conversation leveraging emotions as a tool.
What will you learn?
- To articulate emotions with precision and how to deconstruct them into their three essential elements
- To notice and employ various dimensions of emotions such as time orientation, direction of reference, and emotions about emotions
- To listen for the emotions associated with and underlying your coachee’s breakdown
- To fluidly weave emotional distinctions into your coaching conversations
- The Emotions-Centered Coaching™ model and how to integrate it into your coaching
- To navigate your own emotions in the service of your coachees
How is it organized?
As six 2-hour session in consecutive weeks. Sessions are recorded in case you are unable to attend.
What does it cost?
The course tuition is $795 U.S. and you receive a copy of my four books and Emoli Emotion Flash cards as part of enrolment.
* If you are interested in this course but the full price is currently beyond your means, please write to at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options
What else do I need to know:
You’ll be eligible for 12 ICF CCEUs upon completion.
You will have anytime access to me, Dan Newby, for conversations about your learning or coaching challenges
This is the first of two steps to become certified as an ECC™ by School of Emotions.
Please contact me with any questions at email@example.com.