Emotional Mastery Learning Groups
What is it?
The Emotional Mastery Groups meet bi-weekly to explore the meaning of individual emotions, the relationships between emotions, and how to leverage emotions both professionally and personally. Groups are limited to 10 participants and meet for a calendar quarter to generate connection and safety. Sessions are recorded and presentation materials are provided after each session.
When do the four groups meet?
- Thursdays at noon U.S. ET/18h00 Central European Time
- Fridays at noon U.S. ET/18:00 Central European Time
- Thursdays at 18:30 Singapore/21:30 Sydney (Asia Pacific/ EMEA Group)/ 11:30 Central European Time
- Saturdays at 16:00 Singapore/19:00 Sydney (Asia Pacific/ EMEA Group)/ 9:00 Central European Time
How much does it cost?
- Each quarter (6 sessions) costs U.S. $299.
For questions or more information please send the form below and let’s set up a conversation!
No Events Found