Emotional Mastery Groups
What is it?
The Emotional Mastery Groups (EMG, for short) meet bi-weekly to explore the meaning of individual emotions, the relationships between emotions, and how to leverage emotions both professionally and personally. Groups are limited to 10 participants and meet for a calendar quarter to generate connection and safety. Sessions are recorded and presentation materials are provided after each session.
When do the three groups meet
- Thursdays at noon U.S. ET/18h00 Central European Time
- Fridays at noon U.S. ET/18:00 Central European Time
- Thursdays at 12:00 CET/18:00 Singapore/20:00 Sydney (Asia Pacific Group)
What are the dates?
- Thursday groups will meet on January 12th & 26th, February 9th & 23rd, and March 9th and 23rd.
- Friday groups will meet on January 13th & 27th, February 10th & 24th, and March 10th and 24th.
How much does it cost?
- Each quarter (6 sessions) costs U.S. $299.
For questions or more information please send the form below and let’s set up a conversation!