Men and Their Emotions w/Dan Newby
What is it? A 6-part Zoom-hosted learning conversation to help you build a practical and powerful understanding of emotions as an essential life skill. Designed and presented by Dan Newby, best-selling author on emotional literacy, founder of www.schoolofemotions.world, and a global advocate for emotional learning.
Who is it for?
Men of any age or background interested in understanding their emotions better and learning to use them as a tool to improve their life.
What will you learn?
- To notice and name your emotions
- To expand your emotional vocabulary
- To name them with precision and interpret their message and meaning
- To understand their logic and role
- To shift from an emotion that isn’t serving you to one that will
- To respond appropriately rather than simply reacting when an emotion is triggered
- To anticipate and select emotions that will make your interactions more constructive
How is it organized?
75-minute sessions held twice in September, October, and November for a total of six. We will meet on September 9th & 23rd, October 7th & 21st, and November 4th & 18th.
Scheduled from noon to 1:15 p.m. Eastern Time U.S./ 18h00 to 19h15 Central European Time. Please check your local time at www.timeanddate.com
What does it cost?
The course cost is $299 U.S. or equivalent. If this rate is not possible in your financial situation, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to explore possibilities.
- This learning conversation is NOT a substitute for counseling or therapy. It is a safe place for men to learn and grow emotionally in conversation with a teacher and each other.
- You will have access to me, Dan Newby, for conversations about your learning or challenges upon request
Please contact me for any questions at email@example.com