Free Intro to Emotions-Centered Coaching and School of Emotions – Nov 30th
What is it?
A free one-hour introduction to Emotions-Centered Coaching and School of Emotions including Q&A with Dan Newby. The full Emotions-Centered Coaching course is a 4-part Zoom hosted series that helps you build a practical and powerful understanding of emotions as an essential coaching tool. Designed and presented by Dan Newby, best-selling author on emotional literacy, founder of www.schoolofemotions.world, and a global advocate for emotional learning.
School of Emotions offers books, tools, conversation groups, and a new iPhone app that expand your emotional range and that teach you ways to leverage them as a daily tool.
Who is it for?
Coaches of any experience level who want to expand their range of skills and offer a unique approach centered on emotions. Leaders, educators, or others who want to learn how to leverage emotions as a tool.
What will you learn?
- What School of Emotions offers
- How we approach emotions as practical, logical, and universal
- What is the Emotions-Centered Coaching™
- How we can learn to articulate emotions with precision and how to deconstruct them into their three essential elements
- How to notice and employ various dimensions of emotions such as time orientation, direction of reference, and emotions about emotions
- How to listen for the emotions associated with and underlying your behavior or that of others
- How to fluidly weave emotional distinctions into your coaching, leading, and conversations
- How to navigate your own emotions in the service of your coaching and leadership
How is it organized?
This is a free one-hour introduction and Q&A session for those interested in the Emotions-Centered Coaching course and School of Emotions.
No Events Found